High Five for Supplies
Our 2015 High Five for Supplies Goal is to support another 10,000 kids with Backpacks and School Supplies!
In honor of Mandi’s August birthday, we celebrate her by providing as many kids as possible with the tools they need to go back-to-school with school readiness! Help us reach our goals again this year!
How you can help:
- Donate – $50 will provide one child with a backpack and supplies.
- Volunteer – August 8th and August 9th – we will be at St. Thomas Academy High School with hundreds of friends helping us!
- Sponsor a Drive – if your company would like to get involved with an internal donation drive, contact us for tools and information.
Where do the backpacks go?
Kids that will be supported through High Five for Supplies are kids associated with the following organizations:
- The 21 Twin Cities YMCA Locations
- 11 Schools within the Beacon Network in Minneapolis
- The Visitation Monastery of Minneapolis
- Kids ‘n Kinship in Apple Valley
- St. Stephen’s Human Services
- Catholic Charities of St Paul & Minneapolis
- Boys and Girls Club
** Additional distribution partners are currently being reviewed