High Five for Supplies
Our 2014 High Five for Supplies Goal was 10,000 backpacks and supplies
In honor of Mandi’s August birthday, we celebrate her by providing as many kids as possible with the tools they need to go back-to-school with school readiness! Help us reach our goals again this year!
How you can help:
- Donate – $50 will provide one child with a backpack and supplies – public drop box locations can be found at all Twin Cities YMCA’s and all free standing TCF Bank locations, Express Employment Professionals in Eagan and Edina, Maplewood Community Center, The Hope Chest for Breast Cancer and Venture Bank Locations.
- Volunteer – August 16th and 17th we have many volunteer opportunities. Log on here.
- Sponsor a Drive – if your company would like to get involved with an internal donation drive, contact us for tools and information.
Where do the backpacks go?
Kids that will be supported through High Five for Supplies are kids associated with the following organizations:
- The 21 Twin Cities YMCA Locations
- 11 Schools within the Beacon Network in Minneapolis
- The Visitation Monastery of Minneapolis
- The Minnesota Literacy Council
- The Merrick Community in East St Paul
- Kids ‘n Kinship in Apple Valley
- St. Stephen’s Human Services
- Catholic Charities of St Paul & Minneapolis
- People Serving People, Boys and Girls Club